Three Town Senior High

  • Category: C

  • Gender: Mixed

  • Type: PUBLIC


Our vision

To be a centre of excellence and the preferred second cycle institution of choice in the Region and beyond.

About Three Town Senior High

Three- Town Senior High is a community based school which derived its name from the location of the school at the confluence of three communities; Denu, Hedzranawo and Adafienu. About 75% of the students are day students with the remaining 25% being housed by the school in a boarding house. The school is located on the Aflao-Keta road. It was established in 1991 and has trained many young people from far and near including foreign students from neighbouring Togo, Benin and Nigeria.

School details

  • University Acceptance Rate: 12%
  • Category:C
  • Type:PUBLIC
  • Gender:Mixed
  • Status:Day/Boarding
  • Number of Programs:6
  • Subjects:Agriculture, Business, Home Economics, Visual Arts, General Arts, General Science
  • Location:Denu
  • School code:0070704

School Features

School facilities

  • Administration Block
  • Classroom


If you go to this school you can send us images to add to our gallery

Contact us


error: No selection is allowed.